Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backing up Leopard clients - OS X 10.5

2008-05-13 17:27:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backing up Leopard clients - OS X 10.5
From: pagarodog <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 16:48:26 -0400
I implemented the fix and indeed I could backup the system (after a reboot).

HOWEVER, I am now getting a warning for just about every file!  [Embarassed]

Apparently OS 10.5 uses ACLs and Netbackup cannot back them up.

Does anyone know when/if Symantec will come out with a client for 10.5 systems?
 [Rolling Eyes]

Does anyone have a workaround?

Thanks
Paul McCabe