Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] How to create a basic notification script windows

2008-04-25 16:44:11
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] How to create a basic notification script windows
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: "Jackson, Todd" <c-todd.jackson AT invitrogen DOT com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:23:30 -0500

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 2:25 PM, Jackson, Todd <c-todd.jackson AT invitrogen DOT com> wrote:
All,

My company will be conducting a very important application DR test tomorrow.
I want to set up a basic notification script that will email personnel I want
to inform that the backups have completed. I actually need this done for two different environments.

1) 5.0 mp7  (I know that is terrible)

2) 6.0 MP5

One of the clients are running exchange if that matters.
I need to create this script for Windows Master ..client is windows also.

Any help is appreciated.

Jackson

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA