Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] restore file numbers and size

2008-04-22 22:26:12
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] restore file numbers and size
From: "Tharp, Trey" <Trey.Tharp AT allstate DOT com>
To: <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:57:08 -0500
When you say you used 'bpimport' I'm assuming you did an import of a media itself. If that piece of media has multiple images on it, like a Full and a few Incrementals, then you get the total number of files and sizes for all of those images on the media.

As for getting a file list for an image, you can use bplist to get that data and then count the files/lines.

-Trey