Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP errors

2008-04-21 10:46:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP errors
From: "Baumann, Kevin" <kbaumann AT akamai DOT com>
To: <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:27:53 -0400

Hi all,

I am new to this list, so forgive me if I post with any etiquette errors.

I am getting several 219 (storage unit not available) errors on my NDMP policy.  I have recently added a tape drive to that pool and that is when the errors started.

I have it configured the same way the other drive is and I have confirmed that the new drive works.  I have also run some set_ndmp_attr –verify commands and the authorization is fine.

Has anyone else seen this?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Kevin