Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] mystery directory showing up - %SysTrustDir%

2008-04-18 17:54:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] mystery directory showing up - %SysTrustDir%
From: "Brian J. Greenberg" <bjgreenberg AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu, "Brian J. Greenberg" <bjgreenberg AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:40:43 -0500
Has anyone seen where a directory shows up with perms of 700 named %SysTrustDir%

drwx------  2 root root 4096 Apr 17 18:41 %SysTrustDir%

Incidentally, there's nothing in that directory.

It's all over the place on my NBU v.6.0MP6 environment and caused my catalogue backup to fail because it was in the staging directory and NBU couldn't delete it.  Once I deleted it the catalogue backup ran fine.  But something is creating it and I think it's NBU when it does a backup.  I know, it doesn't make sense but I can't think of anything else.

Any ideas?

--
Brian J. Greenberg