Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Sharing drive in multiple NB domains

2008-04-17 17:52:21
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Sharing drive in multiple NB domains
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:41:08 -0500

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 4:25 PM, Slusarski <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> wrote:
I am new to NB. I have two active NB 6.5 domains in one SAN. Is possible to share drives from tape libraries between two NB domains ( I have SSO option ) ?

No.  The master server controls access to the tape drives (actually the EMM server but that's typically on the master).  ONE master per tape drive.

   .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts AT ewilts DOT org