Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Disk Storage Unit - "Maximum concurrent jobs" setting (runs one job at a time)

2008-04-14 15:06:53
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Disk Storage Unit - "Maximum concurrent jobs" setting (runs one job at a time)
From: "Aleksandr Nepomnyashchiy" <anepomn AT gmail DOT com>
To: Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:27:52 -0400
Mark,Carl,
Thanks a lot.

I didn't bounce the daemons (the backups were running and still
running now) after bumping up the "Maximum concurrent jobs" as I hoped
that change would take immediately. I will restart and let you know. I
hope that this is the fix.

I am trying to backup several clients simultaneously, so "Maximum Jobs
per client" should not be critical for me.

Aleks