Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Disk Storage Unit - "Maximum concurrent jobs" setting (runs one job at a time)

2008-04-14 14:27:24
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Disk Storage Unit - "Maximum concurrent jobs" setting (runs one job at a time)
From: <Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com>
To: <ckstehman AT pepco DOT com>, <anepomn AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 12:04:25 -0600
Nah - won't be that - he said it was multiple clients.

You've verified you've set the max-jobs for the storage unit to greater than one?

Did you bounce the daemons afterward?  NB3.4 didn't like changes to the storage units are required that almost every change or addition was followed by a restart of the daemons.

-M