Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Hardware/Software Recommendations

2008-04-13 21:14:18
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Hardware/Software Recommendations
From: "Boris Kraizman" <sysadminzone AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Bockert, Patrick" <Patrick.Bockert AT disney DOT com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 02:56:05 +0200
You can use a small tape unit like StorageTek L24, or StorageTek C4 (OEM Quantum) with 1-2 tape drives in it.

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 12:05 AM, Bockert, Patrick <Patrick.Bockert AT disney DOT com> wrote:

Hello All,

I'm currently backing up four HP servers to individual DLT tape devices utilizing Backup Exec.

I'm looking to upgrade the hardware/software to something requiring less daily maintenance, like a tape library.

Could I get some recommendations for the group?

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Patrick