Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Auburn vs Netbackup forums- Was: sniff...bpgp is gone from 6.5

2008-04-08 13:30:46
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Auburn vs Netbackup forums- Was: sniff...bpgp is gone from 6.5
From: Rusty.Major AT sungard DOT com
To: "Jim Horalek" <jimh AT federaledge DOT com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 11:55:03 -0500

Isn't Bob an old fart?

=)

Rusty Major, MCSE, BCFP, VCS ▪ Sr. Storage Engineer ▪ SunGard Availability Services ▪ 757 N. Eldridge Suite 200, Houston TX 77079 ▪ 281-584-4693
Keeping People and Information Connected® ▪ http://availability.sungard.com/
P Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.