Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problem with NOM: NOM_BuiltIn does not exist.

2008-04-07 14:13:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problem with NOM: NOM_BuiltIn does not exist.
From: "Tony T." <rollthebones AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 12:41:14 -0500
Hi all,

Trying to install Network Operations Manager on a lab box here, I went through all the steps that were outlined in my class and I am up against a hitch:

When I go to log in at http://host:8181/nom , the instructions say to change the domain to:

[email protected](vx)

Except, no such entry exists for me.  I see a bunch of others that include the host name, but this "NOM_BuiltIn" is not even in the drop down.  I made sure I installed the
components in order (Client first, then Auth. Service, then NOM)

This is running on a W2003 server w/ SP2. and NBU 6.5.1a client.

Any ideas how I can resolve this?