Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Question regarding (71) none of the files in the filelist exist

2008-04-02 16:42:51
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Question regarding (71) none of the files in the filelist exist
From: "Preston, Douglas L" <dpreston AT landam DOT com>
To: <Norman_Ellis AT discovery DOT com>, <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:17:38 -0400
Not sure why it missed it, but from my understanding of the include /
exclude list formats
*.vmx should be all you need in your include list to backup any .vmx
file anywhere on that system that is on a filesystem you have selected.

I use this same entry well almost in my exludes. *.dbf
This prevents the .dbf files from being backed up regardless of the file
system the dba's have moved them to.

Doug Preston