Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgraded Solaris 9 to 10: scsi command failed, may be timeou

2008-03-31 11:53:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgraded Solaris 9 to 10: scsi command failed, may be timeou
From: Bobulus <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:41:28 -0400
We're an EMC Networker shop but having similar/same problems with HP LTO2
drives. They're connected to Sun X4200 running Sol 10. It's an intermittant
problem that causes backups to run slowly.  Have you found a solution? I've
logged it with Sun but they are scratching their heads. HP LTO3 drives don't
give a problem.
LTO2s are on latest firmware F462.
Regards