Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Is NBU v6.5.1 stable?

2008-03-28 02:24:05
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Is NBU v6.5.1 stable?
From: "WEAVER, Simon \(external\)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: "King, Cheryl" <cheryl.king AT intrado DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 06:09:38 -0000
Cherly
May need clarification, as I understoood that support carried out til
late 2008 - either October or December at least!

Wish I could find the link, but I am sure it was Ed that posted
something a while ago about this....

Anyhow, I am on 5.1, going to 6.5.1 and not letting anything get in my
way for the upgrade :-)

Simon