Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] LTO3 connectivity Issues [NC]

2008-03-27 13:45:25
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] LTO3 connectivity Issues [NC]
From: "Larry Fahnoe" <fahnoe AT fahnoetech DOT com>
To: "misha.pavlov AT sgcib DOT com" <misha.pavlov AT sgcib DOT com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 12:13:50 -0500
Misha,

Thanks for the verification on version info.

I'm assuming you also have an SSO environment.  How many hosts participate and what OS are they?

We have a small environment, 3 media hosts (2 Solaris, 1 Win2k3) and have had issues, but I have not tracked these issues to missing FC frames--we do not have protocol analysis capabilities here.

--Larry

--
Larry Fahnoe, Fahnoe Technology Consulting, fahnoe AT FahnoeTech DOT com
952/925-0744      Minneapolis, Minnesota       www.FahnoeTech.com