Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] flashbackup for windows

2008-03-27 11:51:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] flashbackup for windows
From: <michael.ketley AT orange-ftgroup DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:25:24 -0000

Hi Rob,

Just been searching for some information on a problem we have with Flashbackup, and noticed you posted something similar last year. The post was doubly interesting as I see you work or worked for Orange?

Did you get resolution, are you still working for Orange?

Regards
Mike

Michael Ketley
Senior Support Analyst
Storage Support
* e-mail:
( Mobile:  +44 (0)7968 409214

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named person(s). It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. Any opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the company. If you receive it in error please delete it, inform the sender and do not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance upon it.

We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you.

Orange Personal Communications Services Limited is an English company (registered no. 2178917) with its address at St James Court, Great Park Road, Almondsbury Park, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4QJ.
Orange Retail Limited is an English company (registered no. 2439104) with its address as above.
Orange Home UK plc is an English company (registered no. 3014367) with its address at Verulam Point, Station Way, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL1 5HE.

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.