Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Where is NB_6.5.1 base package?

2008-03-27 11:03:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Where is NB_6.5.1 base package?
From: Jeff Cleverley <jeff.cleverley AT avagotech DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 22:27:44 +0800
Greetings,

I'm trying to get a new install of 6.5.1 installed.  I have installed
6.5 from media and have a base setup running and functional.  I wanted
to do the upgrade to 6.5.1.  When I try and install the CLT pack I get
the following:

ERROR: Corequired pack is not available in /usr/openv/download/unpack:
        NB_6.5.1.
Download and extract the corequired pack and try again.

I've looked at all the download packs and can't find this as part of any
of them.  I'm not having much luck searching the Veritas web page for
it.  Does anyone know what this is part of?  It sounds like it is a base
package upgrade but I can't find it.

Thanks,

Jeff

--