Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Status 96 media allocation issues

2008-03-17 11:28:54
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Status 96 media allocation issues
From: Jeff Cleverley <jeff.cleverley AT avagotech DOT com>
To: Paul Keating <pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 09:07:30 -0600
Paul,

As mentioned, I only inherited the environment :-)  I was told that the
reason this was being done was they wanted to have the tapes and
sessions protected until they decided to explicitly unprotect them.  I
think it stemmed more from paranoia and lack of understanding from the
business.  It is a bit of a make work thing.

Jeff

--

Jeff Cleverley
Unix Systems Administrator