Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Summary Netbackup client failing on daily incremental.....

2008-03-12 13:02:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Summary Netbackup client failing on daily incremental.....
From: rascal <rascal1981 AT gmail DOT com>
To: Rusty.Major AT sungard DOT com
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 11:27:08 -0500
Thanks to Rusty and the group on this one as the suggestions lead me to confirming that VSS was in fact junk and running the new SP resolved this issue for us (luckily).  The errors have gone away and the bad vss false starts/stops/try again(s) have also gone away and now our incrementals work just fine!  Thanks again everyone!