Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Backup Reporter

2008-03-11 16:58:48
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Backup Reporter
From: "Michael Graff Andersen" <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "ckstehman AT pepco DOT com" <ckstehman AT pepco DOT com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 21:32:20 +0100
VBR also have the option for custom SQL against the database, in our case we didn't even hear back from aptare when we asked for a demo. That said VBR could still do with some improvement, but we are at 6.2MP3 not the latest 6.5. VBR can aslo group servers & mount points into groups(views), and db instances should be coming

Regards
Michael