Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP error with error code 219

2008-02-28 13:32:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP error with error code 219
From: athreyavc <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:23:14 -0800
Hi All,

I am a relatively new to Netbackup Administration. We have NB 4.5 running on
Solaris 5.8. We have configured NDMP backups for NetApp filers. Tape library
connected to Server via brocade switch. NDMP backup were running fine till
date. Yesterday we rebooted the Sun server due to some reasons and since then
NDMP backup are failing with 219 error code. All the other backups are fine.

NDMP attributes are fine. ndmpmover is running. NDMP is on on filers. When I
try for the NDMP backups the 219 error comes in a flash.

I tried to create new storage unit and assigned and error is still the same.

Please please help me on the same,

BEst Regards,

Athreya VC