Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] bpgp is gone from 6.5 and now bpdir too !?

2008-02-22 15:22:47
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] bpgp is gone from 6.5 and now bpdir too !?
From: "Stump, Bob A" <Bob.A.Stump AT fnis DOT com>
To: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:06:50 -0600

This might force me to start backing /usr/openv a few thousand times L

Normally, I don’t do that because you have to already have NetBackup installed and configured before you can do a restore.

When you have a few thousand clients the amount of data in the /usr/openv filesystem quickly adds up.

Especially including all the verbose=5  NetBackup logfiles.