Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Is BMR worth it / How long does it really

2008-02-21 14:28:19
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Is BMR worth it / How long does it really
From: "Brent McCrea" <bmccrea AT merlin.mb DOT ca>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:04:02 -0600
At my previous workplace we did use BMR with NBU 6.0mp4.  It worked
beautifully for restoring Windows servers (did not use it with anything
else).  It takes a lot of the guesswork out of restoring to alternate
hardware. It also saves you a ton of time in a DR scenario where you
need to recover multiple servers very quickly.

IMO it is essential for windows servers.

/brent