Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] EMM status: Invalid pool

2008-02-15 09:02:49
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] EMM status: Invalid pool
From: "Preston, Douglas L" <dpreston AT landam DOT com>
To: "Justin Piszcz" <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>, "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 08:47:22 -0500
Justin do you have any override storage unit or override media pool
marked in the schedules for your policy you are trying to back up?  I
had that issue when I created a DSU for testing.

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 1104
Email  dlpreston AT landam DOT com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication
that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our
address record can be corrected.