Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] request for comments

2008-02-14 12:02:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] request for comments
From: Doug Hughes <doug AT will DOT to>
To: veritas-bu AT eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:42:18 -0500
Several times in the past and recently I've been asked if it's okay to
post an open job to the mail list. I'm looking for your input, as list
members, as to the merits of this. It could become a slippery slope, and
we don't need another Monster or Careerbuilder or Dice or whatever. Or,
it could be just an ocassional thing for "people in the know" to reach
out to their peers with highly relevant jobs to this community. (or
somewhere in between)

Please respond in private and I'll summarize/decide accordingly.

Doug - occasional list mom.