Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] who has deleted or de-activated a policy?

2008-02-12 16:07:09
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] who has deleted or de-activated a policy?
From: Rusty.Major AT sungard DOT com
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:46:12 -0600
While this isn't perfect, it is usually pretty accurate: check the
timestamp of the policy directory to see when it was last modified and then
compare that to last to see who logged in around that time. It doesn't
always work and won't work if users log in as root, but as I said, it tends
to work for us.

If you're windows, Simon's suggestion should also work.

-Rusty