Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status 96

2008-02-11 01:32:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status 96
From: bnetra <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:15:59 -0800
Using NBU 6.0MP4 on Windows.

While executing a manual backup NBU is giving Status 96 error "unable to
allocate new media for backup, storage unit has none available (96)". I ran the
media list and found that there are enough volumes available under this policy
volume pool.

Where is the problem? What is the solution? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

BNetra