Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Assign priority for backup clients

2008-02-07 02:17:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Assign priority for backup clients
From: bnetra <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 23:00:22 -0800
We are using NBU 6.0MP4 as Master/Media Server. Within a policy, say if there
are ten clients, how can we assign priority for each of these clients. So that
the critical clients are backed up and avoid 'client backup was not attempted
as backup window was closed' message. I cannot increase the backup session
window as it is already extended to the maximum possible.

Please let me know how to assign priority to backup clients within the same
policy.

Thanks in advance.