Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Reconfig Storage Units

2008-02-05 07:44:53
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Reconfig Storage Units
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 06:32:11 -0600
On Feb 4, 2008 10:42 PM, Abhishek Dhingra1 <abhishek.dhingra AT in.ibm DOT com> wrote:

You need to run #bpschedreq -rereadconfig

This works some of the time.  Other times, it won't do anything for you.  The best answer is to upgrade to 6.x where storage unit changes are dynamic.

   .../Ed

I need to change configuration of one of my storage units. Which daemon should I restart? I can not restart Netbackup entirely.

Netbackup 5.1 mp4 on Solaris

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts AT ewilts DOT org