Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] VolDB odd behavior

2008-02-01 18:54:50
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] VolDB odd behavior
From: "Clooney, David" <david.clooney AT bankofamerica DOT com>
To: smpt1 <smpt1 AT peppas DOT gr>, Bob Rice <robert.rice AT yale DOT edu>, VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 23:42:21 +0000
 Bob

Where are you issuing the command from? Personally I would run from the master
and use the -h switch, reason for this each media server keeps a separate copy
of its on media DB. So you would need to specify which host to expire the
media. Pre NBU 6 of course.

The other option is that it could have be deassigned somehow from the volDB
however still have a copy in the media servers mediaDB.

Regards

Dave