Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] nbpem and bpsched

2008-02-01 03:50:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] nbpem and bpsched
From: Abhishek Dhingra1 <abhishek.dhingra AT in.ibm DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:07:31 +0530

Hi,

   Anyone help me in getting the hidden options with the nbpem command.

Like one i found with bptm , that is #bptm - makedbtentry.

In netbackup 5.1 , if i want to stop the scheduler to create the worklist, we run the command #bpconfig -tries 0. In Netbackup 6.0, bpsched has been removed and functionality distributed to nbpem and nbjm, Is there any command to stop the nbpem daemon to read the policy configuration for time being.

Abhishek Dhingra

IBM Global Services, Delhi,
Email : abhishek.dhingra AT in.ibm DOT com
Mobile : +91-9818675370