Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5.1 with VCB 1.1

2008-01-31 23:03:47
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5.1 with VCB 1.1
From: "Daniel Goh" <hullo_daniel AT hotmail DOT com>
To: "'George Winter'" <george_winter AT symantec DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 11:44:05 +0800
Hi George,

I tested running the VCBMounter command and it works fine.
But I have to specify the -m nbd instead of -m san in the vcbmounter
command.

In the logs of NBU, I saw that it actually uses -m san.
So I suspect that it could be that reason that it failed.
Is there any where in NBU 6.5.1 to set that option?
It seems hardcoded.

Thank you.