Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] "Nonexistent Services" Since Upgrade to 6.0.

2008-01-30 15:28:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] "Nonexistent Services" Since Upgrade to 6.0.
From: "Randy Samora" <Randy.Samora AT stewart DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 14:05:50 -0600

I recently upgraded to 6.0 MP5 from 5.1 MP6.  Since the upgrade, my Media Servers have the following events every time I stop and restart the services.

The NetBackup Job Manager service depends on the following nonexistent service: NetBackup Database Manager

The NetBackup Policy Execution Manager service depends on the following nonexistent service: NetBackup Database Manager

Did I skip a step or can someone tell me how to make the errors go away?  They’re not causing any problems but I get phone calls late at night from our monitoring team when they see the errors.

Thanks,

Randy