Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Reusing Catalog Tapes

2008-01-10 13:50:24
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Reusing Catalog Tapes
From: Jared.Seaton AT mylanlabs DOT com
To: "Conner, Mike" <MConner AT imb DOT org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:33:32 -0500

try this:

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/273044.htm

Jared M. Seaton
Recovery Administrator
Mylan Inc.
304-554-5926
304-685-1389 (Cell)

"Conner, Mike" <MConner AT imb DOT org>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

01/10/2008 11:56 AM

veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
cc
Subject
[Veritas-bu] Reusing Catalog Tapes

Hi, I have NBU 6.5.1 on Windows 2003 and want to use my old 5.x catalog
tapes for our backup rotation...how do I go about getting those tapes to
be able to be used for regular backups?
Thanks
Mike

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged, proprietary and/or confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, duplication or other use of this message and/or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and its attachments.  Thank you.