Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] OS/400?

2008-01-07 13:17:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] OS/400?
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 11:55:20 -0600
I've got an OS/400 iSeries box in one of my offices that I'd like to integrate, somehow, in to my NetBackup environment.  Does anybody out there have one of these?  There is no NetBackup client and it runs its own custom backup utility.

If you've got one of these and have successfully integrated it into NBU somehow, I'd appreciate hearing from you.  If you've tried and failed, I'd appreciate hearing that too.

Thanks,
   .../Ed
--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA