Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Error Status code 196 - URGENT PLEASE !!

2007-12-30 03:24:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Error Status code 196 - URGENT PLEASE !!
From: bnetra <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 23:02:12 -0800
I am getting error "backup of client XXX exited with status 196 (client backup
was not attempted because backup window closed)". We are using NetBackup 6.0.
This error has come for the first time for all backup clients and none of the
clients were backed-up. Request forum members to provide their valuable
solution.

What could be the reason for the above error? I am a beginner as far as
NatBackup is concerned and any inputs are welcome. I read it somewhere that
manual backup can be performed under these circumstances, but even that is
failing with same error.

Please consider this as an urgent request. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

BNetra