Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5.1 and BMR

2007-12-21 19:08:33
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5.1 and BMR
From: Sanda Smith <Sanda.Smith AT pgn DOT com>
To: Mike Kiles <mikekiles AT yahoo DOT com>, BU <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 15:55:38 -0800
The information I received from our technical support rep is:

Windows 2003 x64 support for BMR is scheduled to be included in NBU 6.5.2
(March 2008 timeframe).  The key word is scheduled to be included in 6.5.2.  If
for some reason it didn't make 6.5.2 in March I would expect to see it in June
timeframe.

Sanda Smith
Portland General Electric