Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] New Installation: 6.0 MP4 or 6.5 MPx ?

2007-12-18 23:37:30
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] New Installation: 6.0 MP4 or 6.5 MPx ?
From: Jeff Cleverley <jeff.cleverley AT avagotech DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 21:09:25 -0700
One quick correction to the hardware below.  We are going to be
converting 1 RHEL4 box from a network client to a SAN media server.
That is one of the 4 boxes that will house the 20 TB.  We will not be
housing client data on the master.  It will be a dedicated system.

Jeff

--

Jeff Cleverley
Unix Systems Administrator