Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Calculate perfomance

2007-11-28 16:31:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Calculate perfomance
From: kjbaumann <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:14:08 -0800
All,

We are running NB enterprise server and we have 6 LTO3 tape drives in an ADIC
I2K connected via fiber.

My question is how do I know that my drives are being used to their full
ability?  I want to make sure that I am sending enough data to the tape drives
so they constantly are spinning and not stopping to
rewind-record-rewind-record.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks.