Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Media Manager error 109, pool does not exist in pool database

2007-11-20 19:43:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Media Manager error 109, pool does not exist in pool database
From: "MAK Hon Shern \(SCS-IT\)" <HonShern.MAK AT Statschippac DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 08:30:21 +0800

Hi,

All my backup policies are suddenly failing with a similar message like this:

Error bptm (pid=3191) Media Manager error 109, pool does not exist in pool database, host=ferrisbkup

Error bptm (pid=3191) Media Manager volume pool PDMB2B has no more unassigned media in robotic device TLD(1)

I have verified that all the policy volume pools do not have Frozen or Full media in them.

Any ideals?

[This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.]