Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Drive Time Statistics

2007-11-15 19:18:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Drive Time Statistics
From: "Steve Bally" <Steve.Bally AT radisys DOT com>
To: <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:55:23 -0800

All,

I am trying to get some reporting together and need a little help.  I need to get drive times for specific drives on a specific robot, over a specified period of time.

Additionally I would like to get the actual time for specific policies to run and complete the backup, i.e. a policy for all the Windows server named Windows_OS, there are several clients within the policy but I would like to find out how long each client took to complete.

NBU Statistics:

NBU 6.0 MP5

Windows 2003 Master Server

TIA