Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Need some suggestions

2007-11-14 14:18:40
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Need some suggestions
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: "Justin Piszcz" <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 12:38:45 -0600
On 11/14/07, Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com> wrote:

You can also tune the client buffer size to 128KiB, I hear this is
supposed to help, default is 32KiB.

This information is dated.  With 6.0MP4, the default buffer size is 256K.  If you have a NET_BUFFER_SZ file, delete it.

Dan wrote:
> Multiplexing enabled, and don?t laugh it is set to 20?I know I know
> hopefully I?ll never need to do a full system restore.

If your restore won't meet your business requirements anyway, why are you doing backups?

   .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts AT ewilts DOT org