Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] flashbackup for windows

2007-11-14 08:26:07
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] flashbackup for windows
From: "DULLAART, Rob ONL" <rob.dullaart AT orange-ftgroup DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 14:06:53 +0100
Ok I am a little step forward.

It accepts my way of putting in the filesystems.
But now it complains about the cache.

This is in the logs

1195044362 1 4 16 xxxxxx 2010143 2010143 0 yyyyyy bpbrm setsockopt
failed, An operation was attempted on something that is not a socket.
(10038)

1195044364 1 68 4 xxxxxx 2010143 2010143 0 yyyyyy bpsched CLIENT yyyyyy
POLICY zzzzzz  SCHED Full  EXIT STATUS 156 (snapshot error encountered)

We configured a share on the machine to be the cache device. I cannot
find if this is supported.

Anyone can?

Regards,
Rob