Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] flashbackup for windows

2007-11-13 17:32:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] flashbackup for windows
From: tburrell <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:10:34 -0800
It sounds like you are using the wrong policy type- Make sure you select
"Flashbackup-Windows", and leave the snapshot type to "Auto"

For Win2K3, VSS on the server will handle the snapshot, and for Windows 2000
it's handled though VSP, which you configure on "Client Properties"

VSS is configured at the Windows GUI as a property of the drives.

Tom Burrell