Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Novell alternate client restore

2007-11-06 08:38:29
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Novell alternate client restore
From: "rcarlisle" <rcarlisle AT serverwarecorp DOT com>
To: "'Scott Jacobson'" <SJACOBSO AT novell DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 21:03:35 -0500
that is where it is getting difficult.  Client A has a target of "files"
Client B has a target of "files'   If I want to take the information from
Client A and restore it to Client B at a different location...I know that I
have to change the destination tab and I have to click
"Restore individual folders and files to different locations"..but what
format do I put into the alternate location?  Do I need to create a new
target?  That is where I think we are having difficulty.

Reneé Carlisle
ServerWare Corporation
 cell 585-329-9788

Rochester Office
1250 Pittsford-Victor Rd.
Building 100 - Suite 150
Pittsford, NY 14534
phone: (585) 785-6100
fax: (585) 292-1644
 <mailto:rcarlisle AT serverwarecorp DOT com> rcarlisle AT serverwarecorp DOT
com
 <http://www.serverwarecorp.com/> www.serverwarecorp.com

 <http://www.serverwarecorp.com/> [image]
Albany Office
125 Wolf Road
Suite 309
Albany, NY 12205
phone: (518) 453-1296
fax: (518) 453-1282  <mailto:rcarlisle AT serverwarecorp DOT com>
rcarlisle AT serverwarecorp DOT com <mailto:r AT serverwarecorp DOT com< /a>>
 <http://www.serverwarecorp.com/> www.serverwarecorp.com

  _____