Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Error 13 update

2007-11-05 14:07:48
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Error 13 update
From: "Cruice, Daniel \(US - Glen Mills\)" <dcruice AT deloitte DOT com>
To: "Paul Keating" <pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca>, <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 13:52:45 -0500
My official response from Symantec....

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your email and all supportive logs.

After researching the logs I found that, the error we are getting is due to a
bug and we will have to upgrade NetBackup from 6.0 MP4 to 6.0 MP5.

Please refer the technote from the following URL for more information.

http://support.veritas.com/docs/286954 (BUG REPORT: A fault occurs in
bpbkar.exe after applying NetBackup 6.0 MP4, when backing up shadow copy
components.)

Please let me know if it resolves the issue and if I could be of any further
assistance to you.

Thanks and Regards,
Ketan Gada

NetBackup Support Engineer.
NetBackup - Windows
Symantec Corporation
www.symantec.com
Work Hours:  Monday to Friday 8:00 to 05:00 (EDT)

Thanks
Dan