Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Error status 129 - DiskStaging Unit is full -NetBackup 6.0

2007-10-30 09:42:39
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Error status 129 - DiskStaging Unit is full -NetBackup 6.0
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:27:10 -0400
Nothing worse than backing up 800GB of data and having it fail at 799GB
because of low / no disk space.  If you enable checkpoint backups it
will retain the backed up bit back to the last 15 or 30 minutes or
whatever you configure.  That way you can restart the backup after you
clear disk space.  Its better than starting over from scratch.

-Jonathan