Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade to 6.5 or 6.0MP4

2007-10-29 11:56:24
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade to 6.5 or 6.0MP4
From: "Dave Carpe" <david_carpe AT symantec DOT com>
To: "Austin Murphy" <austin.murphy AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 08:35:42 -0700
NetBackup 6.5 was one of the major themes at Vision 2007 in Las Vegas
this past June 12-14. All of the Vision presentations are available on
the Symantec Technology Network here:

http://www.symantec.com/enterprise/stn/vision/index.jsp

Of special interest on NetBackup 6.5, I would point you to these two
presentations:

Veritas NetBackup(tm) Core Product Update 6.5
http://www.symantec.com/offer?a_id=42663

Veritas NetBackup(tm) 6.5 Advanced Disk Options Deep Dive
http://www.symantec.com/offer?a_id=42677

Vision 2008 will again be in Las Vegas from June 9-12 and also in other
locations for those not in the US. Every customer of mine that has
attended has found this user conference to be a huge benefit to them, so
I would suggest you start thinking about attending if you can. You can
find out more about Vision 2008 here:

http://vision.symantec.com/

Best Regards,

Dave