Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5 for VMware - Failed to get VM ServerInfo List

2007-10-17 15:16:14
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5 for VMware - Failed to get VM ServerInfo List
From: "Boris Kraizman" <sysadminzone AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Karen Schoenbauer" <karen_schoenbauer AT symantec DOT com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:55:43 -0400
Hi Karen,

What about a support for Domino Notes 8.0 in NB 6.5?

Thank you,
Boris

On 10/17/07, Karen Schoenbauer < karen_schoenbauer AT symantec DOT com> wrote:
Use the command line to add your clients for now.  In NB 6.5.1, you will
be able to add a client using the GUI without getting them from the
virtualcenter.   In NB 6.5.1, NetBackup is making changes to workaround
a slow vmware response time to the virtualcenters.