Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5 for VMware - Failed to get VM Server Info List

2007-10-16 16:09:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5 for VMware - Failed to get VM Server Info List
From: emapola <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:49:29 -0700
Hi,

this afternoon tech guys  told me to increase gui timeout to 400.

It didn't work, after that i try to increase it to 500 ("bpdown" and "bpup")
and finally it work.

With 500 of timeout i'm able to query my vm machine into virtualcenter and add
it to the policy.

Just after close the policy and wait untill the autocheck feature finish i've
tried to reopen the policy and add anothe vm machine, it didin't work and say
me "failed to get vm ..".
Close nbu gui, reopen it and retry and it work.

I was able to reproduce this error 4 times.

Any suggestion?